There are many crypto trading platforms for the buying and selling of crypto assets in Nigeria. The ban of crypto activities in Nigeria’s financial institutions by the Central Bank of Nigeria has contributed to the growth of these platforms.
The price of cryptocurrencies has been down, with many crypto assets nearing their all-time low. Many crypto owners are therefore selling their crypto assets rather than hold.
Whatever the reason for selling your crypto assets, you need to choose the best place. Traders need to find a place that meets their requirements and gives them satisfaction.
This article will show us the best platform to sell top crypto assets today and guide you to have an excellent trading experience.
Where to Sell Top Crypto Assets in Nigeria Today
Security is crucial when choosing the right platform for trading your crypto and other digital assets.
Prestmit, a digital exchange platform in Nigeria and Ghana, is the best place to sell your cryptocurrency. The platform offers quality services to Africans, which has increased the number of its users significantly. Many of its users can attest to its quality of service and have seen it ranked high among other trading platforms in this part of the world.
On this app, you can sell top crypto assets such as Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Dogecoin (DOGE), and USDT. Aside from the crypto assets, it is the best site to sell gift card in Nigeria for the best value return.
Payment options include the Nigerian Naira (NGN), Ghanaian Cedis, and Tether (USDT).
How to Sell Top Crypto Assets in Nigeria Today
Suppose you need to sell Bitcoin in Nigeria and other crypto assets like Litecoin, Dogecoin, and USDT. In that case, you’ll get it done quickly on the Prestmit app. Below is a guide on selling your top crypto assets in Nigeria today.
How to Sell Bitcoin on Prestmit App
- Create an account with a platform of your choice to generate a Bitcoin wallet address.
- Select Bitcoin (BTC) in the “sell” field and Nigerian Naira (NGN) for the currency in the “recipient” field.
- Select your recipient by adding the recipient and email address.
- Enter your Bitcoin wallet address, which is necessary for the event of failed transactions.
- Review and confirm payment.
- Send Bitcoin to the recipient’s address.
- Wait for confirmation.
How to Sell Litecoin on Prestmit
- Create a Prestmit account to get started.
- Generate a Litecoin wallet address. As a Prestmit user, you will have a Litecoin wallet address on which you can see the current Litecoin rates and can start the process of selling.
- Click on “BEGIN TRADE” or “START TRADE” to sell your Litecoin. Send your Litecoin to your Prestmit Litecoin address.
- Get your payment when the naira amount gets added to your naira wallet according to the corresponding rate. Once the transaction gets three (3) confirmations on the Litecoin network, waiting for these three confirmations avoids fraud and ensures transaction non-reputability.
How to Sell Dogecoin on Prestmit
To sell Dogecoin in Nigeria/Ghana on this platform, you are to-
- Create a Prestmit account in less than a minute
- Generate a Dogecoin address as a Prestmit user
- Send Dogecoin to your wallet
- Get paid immediately after three (3) successful confirmations.
How to Sell USDT on Prestmit
It is simple to convert Your USDT to Naira/Cedis on Prestmit. All you have to do is register an account; if you already own one, simply log in.
Go ahead to the trade page, start a USDT trade and send the coins to any of the addresses that fit your plan.
Deliver the screenshot of the trade, then give it a few minutes, and you will get credited to your wallet balance at the corresponding rate.
Why Choose Prestmit for Crypto Trading?
- It is Always Available
You can have access to gift cards 24/7 on Prestmit. It is available at any time you want to trade.
- Built with Love
Prestmit is a user-centric platform. The aim is to profit and ensure every user has a fantastic platform experience. The rates here are valid with general market rates.
- Use Multiple Payment Options
You can make payments on this platform using fiat currencies and digital currencies. Nigerian Naira, Ghanaian Cedis, and Tether (USDT) are payment options on Prestmit.
- Instant Payment
Prestmit offers instant payment on trade for its users/customers on this platform; this is one of the several reasons many people use it.
Users count Prestmit as one of the best digital exchange platforms for its transaction speed. The payment facility is one of the best; you get your payment in the same minute (instant).
- Fast Transaction
You can quickly get your transactions done on this site. The options available for payment and the app make your transactions quick.
On average, transactions only take minutes, and payments are instant once requested.
- Easy To Use
Using Prestmit is as easy as writing your name and email address. The platform offers an intuitive, beginner-friendly interface and 24/7 customer support for your trade. You can register your digital wallets in a minute on the platform.
The crypto market downturn and several other reasons have made many consider selling their cryptocurrencies. Prestmit is the choice for many crypto holders that want top crypto assets such as BTC, LTC, DOGE, & USDT. Following the platform, you can also get the latest Bitcoin news and stay updated about the crypto market.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post published by Prestmit on startuptipsdaily.com and does not reflect the opinions of Startup Tips Daily Media, its management, writers and partners. Always first make your own research and seek professional advice before you act. Startuptipsdaily.com will not be responsible for any losses or damages incurred in the process.
This is called how to give misleading information. Prestmit is good for nothing but to rip off gift cards with ridiculous offers. It’s even worse than redeeem
Comments are closed.