Archives for Health & Medical

How To Start A Lucrative Toothpaste Production Business In Nigeria: The Complete Guide

How To Start A Lucrative Toothpaste Production Business In Nigeria: The Complete Guide

Toothpaste is one of the most basic daily essentials for proper oral hygiene. It contains water, abrasives (such as calcium carbonate, silicas, zeolites, etc.), fluoride and other cleaning agents, which combine to combat dental problems, including gum diseases, halitosis,...Continue reading
How To Start A Lucrative Ginger Oil Production Business in Nigeria: The Complete Guide

How To Start A Lucrative Ginger Oil Production Business in Nigeria: The Complete Guide

Ginger is a perennial herb’s rhizome used as a spice, preservative, and medicine. Ginger oil, extracted from the Zingiber officinale herb plant is sweet, moist, and energising. Ginger oil is primarily used in confectionery, desserts and baked goods. It...Continue reading
How To Start A Lucrative Soybean Meal Production in Nigeria: The Complete Guide

How To Start A Lucrative Soybean Meal Production in Nigeria: The Complete Guide

Soybeans serve a range of functions ranging from food production to animal feeds, thanks to its high protein. Globally, about 87% of all production of Soybean is channelled into soybean meal and soy oil, leaving the remaining 13% for...Continue reading
How To Start A Lucrative Sesame Seeds Production Business: The Complete Guide

How To Start A Lucrative Sesame Seeds Production Business: The Complete Guide

Sesame is a high-value oilseed crop grown for its nutritious, health-promoting seeds. Globally, there are over million tonnes of the seeds produced yearly, and Myanmar is its largest producer. India, China, Sudan and Tanzania are also vital producers,...Continue reading
20 Lucrative Medical Business Ideas For Healthcare Professionals

20 Lucrative Medical Business Ideas For Healthcare Professionals

The healthcare and medical industry is an extremely large one with abundant business opportunities. From medical waste recycling to retail pharmacies, medical equipment supplies, child care centres, massage therapy, and many more, the vast business ideas and opportunities for...Continue reading
How To Start A Lucrative Tissue Paper Production Business In Nigeria: The Complete Guide

How To Start A Lucrative Tissue Paper Production Business In Nigeria: The Complete Guide

Nigeria’s struggle with economic development, unemployment, and various setbacks stem partly from its slow move towards a well-diversed economy. Since the public sector has failed in that regard, the responsibility falls in the hands of the local entrepreneurs to...Continue reading
How To Start A Lucrative Equipment Leasing Business In Nigeria: The Complete Guide

How To Start A Lucrative Equipment Leasing Business In Nigeria: The Complete Guide

The equipment leasing business in Nigeria is a very lucrative one. Ranging from construction equipment to electricity generators, farm tools, and much more, a lot of people have decided to act quickly, take advantage of the equipment leasing industry,...Continue reading