Bitumen impregnated board is a type of board that is used in construction for flooring, roofing, and wall cladding. The board is made by impregnating wood particles or fibers with bitumen, a black, viscous, and sticky material that is obtained from crude oil. The resulting board is strong, durable, and resistant to moisture, fire, and insects. The production and supply of bitumen impregnated board is a thriving business in Nigeria and Africa, as the demand for affordable, durable, and eco-friendly building materials continues to grow.
According to statistics from the Nigerian Bureau of Statistics, the construction industry contributes about 3% to the country’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and employs over 8 million people. The industry has seen steady growth in recent years, with a projected annual growth rate of 7.5% between 2021 and 2026. Globally, the market for bitumen impregnated board is expected to reach $5.5 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2021 to 2026.
Nigeria has the potential to be a major exporter of bitumen impregnated board, given its abundant reserves of bitumen and the growing demand for eco-friendly building materials in the global market. With the right infrastructure, policies, and incentives in place, Nigeria can leverage its competitive advantage in bitumen impregnated board production to increase exports and earn foreign exchange.
The Bitumen Impregnated Board Production and Supply Business has significant growth potential in Nigeria and Africa due to the increasing demand for construction materials and infrastructure development. With the opportunity for export to other African countries, Bitumen Impregnated Board manufacturers in Nigeria can expand their reach and increase their revenue.
What Is A Bitumen Impregnated Board?
Bitumen Impregnated Board is a type of building material made by impregnating a fibrous mat or board with bitumen. It is also known as asphalt board or bitumen board.
What Is The Bitumen Impregnated Board Production and Supply Business In Nigeria and Africa About?
Bitumen Impregnated Board Production and Supply Business involves the manufacture and supply of a construction material made from wood fibers or chips that have been impregnated with bitumen. The bitumen helps to protect the wood from moisture and insects, as well as increase its durability and strength. Bitumen Impregnated Board is used in various applications such as roofing, flooring, wall panels, and sound insulation.
The production process involves mixing wood chips or fibers with bitumen and other additives, and then compressing the mixture into boards of various sizes and thicknesses. The final product is then dried and packaged for sale.
In Nigeria and Africa, the demand for Bitumen Impregnated Board has been on the rise due to the increasing need for affordable and durable building materials, especially in the construction of low-cost housing. The local production of Bitumen Impregnated Board has the potential to create jobs and contribute to the economic development of the region.
Research has shown that the use of Bitumen Impregnated Board can lead to significant cost savings in the construction industry, as it is a more affordable alternative to other building materials such as concrete and steel. Additionally, Bitumen Impregnated Board is a sustainable and environmentally friendly option, as it is made from renewable resources and can be recycled.
Overall, the Bitumen Impregnated Board Production and Supply Business has the potential to be a profitable and socially impactful venture in Nigeria and Africa
Benefits of The Bitumen Impregnated Board Production and Supply Business In Nigeria and Africa
- High demand: Bitumen impregnated boards are used in various sectors, including construction, packaging, and furniture industries, leading to a high demand for the product.
- Cost-effective: The production cost of bitumen impregnated boards is relatively low, making them an affordable option for consumers.
- Durable: Bitumen impregnated boards have high tensile strength and are resistant to water, making them durable and long-lasting.
- Weather-resistant: The boards are also resistant to extreme weather conditions, making them suitable for use in various regions.
- Fire-resistant: Bitumen impregnated boards are non-flammable, reducing the risk of fire hazards.
- Environmentally friendly: The production of bitumen impregnated boards does not generate harmful emissions, making them an eco-friendly option.
- Versatile: The boards can be easily customized to suit specific applications, making them a versatile option.
- Low maintenance: The boards require minimal maintenance, reducing the overall cost of ownership.
- Easy to work with: The boards can be easily cut, drilled, and shaped, making them easy to work with.
- Recyclable: Bitumen impregnated boards can be recycled, reducing waste and environmental impact.
- Insulation properties: The boards have good insulation properties, making them suitable for use in construction and packaging.
- Sound-absorbing properties: The boards have sound-absorbing properties, making them suitable for use in noise reduction applications.
- Aesthetic appeal: The boards have an attractive appearance and can be finished to enhance their aesthetic appeal.
- Increased property value: The use of bitumen impregnated boards in construction can increase the value of the property.
- Job creation: The production and supply of bitumen impregnated boards can create employment opportunities for the local population.
Business Opportunities In The Bitumen Impregnated Board Production and Supply Business In Nigeria and Africa
- Construction Industry: Bitumen impregnated boards are used in various construction applications like roofing, flooring, and wall panels, providing a huge market opportunity for Bitumen Impregnated Board Production and Supply Business.
- Electrical Industry: The boards can be used as electrical insulation and can be easily shaped and cut, providing an excellent market opportunity in the electrical industry.
- Packaging Industry: Bitumen impregnated boards can be used for packaging delicate and fragile products due to their shock-absorbing properties.
- Furniture Industry: The boards can be used for manufacturing furniture due to their strength, durability, and resistance to moisture and insect infestation.
- Automotive Industry: Bitumen impregnated boards are used as insulation materials in the automotive industry for their heat and sound insulation properties.
- Agricultural Industry: The boards can be used for agricultural purposes like greenhouse insulation and as a barrier to pests and insects.
- Marine Industry: Bitumen impregnated boards can be used in the marine industry as a soundproofing and insulation material.
- Sports Industry: The boards can be used in the sports industry for manufacturing equipment like skateboards, due to their strength and durability.
- Toy Industry: The boards can be used in the toy industry for manufacturing puzzles and game boards.
- Printing Industry: Bitumen impregnated boards can be used for printing and packaging purposes, providing a huge market opportunity in the printing industry.
- Soundproofing Industry: The boards can be used as soundproofing materials in the construction industry.
- Medical Industry: The boards can be used in the medical industry for manufacturing prosthetic limbs due to their strength and durability.
- Aerospace Industry: Bitumen impregnated boards can be used in the aerospace industry as insulation materials.
- Mining Industry: The boards can be used for mining purposes like tunnel lining and as a barrier to water.
- Recycling Industry: The boards can be recycled, providing a huge opportunity for Bitumen Impregnated Board Production and Supply Business in the recycling industry
Facts About The Bitumen Impregnated Board Production and Supply Business In Nigeria and Africa
- Bitumen impregnated board production and supply is a profitable business in Nigeria and Africa.
- Bitumen impregnated board is used for various applications, including construction, road-building, and industrial purposes.
- The demand for bitumen impregnated board is increasing due to the growth of the construction industry in Nigeria and Africa.
- The cost of producing bitumen impregnated board is relatively low, making it an attractive investment opportunity.
- Nigeria is a major producer of bitumen, which is one of the key raw materials used in the production of bitumen impregnated board.
- Bitumen impregnated board can be produced in various sizes and thicknesses, making it suitable for different applications.
- Bitumen impregnated board is resistant to water, fire, and insects, making it durable and long-lasting.
- The quality of bitumen impregnated board can be improved by using high-quality raw materials and implementing good manufacturing practices.
- Bitumen impregnated board production and supply can create employment opportunities in Nigeria and Africa.
- The export market for bitumen impregnated board is growing, providing an opportunity for Nigerian and African producers to expand their business.
- Bitumen impregnated board is eco-friendly and can be recycled, making it a sustainable choice for construction materials.
- Bitumen impregnated board is resistant to corrosion and can be used in coastal regions where there is a risk of saltwater corrosion.
- Bitumen impregnated board can be used for insulation, reducing energy consumption and lowering utility costs.
- The use of bitumen impregnated board can contribute to the development of infrastructure in Nigeria and Africa.
- Bitumen impregnated board is easy to install and requires minimal maintenance, making it a cost-effective choice for construction projects.
Types Of Bitumen Impregnated Board Production and Supply Businesses In Nigeria and Africa
Bitumen impregnated board production and supply businesses in Nigeria and Africa can take several forms, depending on the type of product or service offered. Here are some of the types:
- Bitumen impregnated wood boards: These are boards made from wood fibers that have been impregnated with bitumen for waterproofing and durability.
- Roofing sheets: Bitumen impregnated roofing sheets are made from a base material such as fiberglass, which is then coated with bitumen for waterproofing and strength.
- Insulation boards: These are boards made from insulating materials such as polystyrene, which are impregnated with bitumen to provide additional waterproofing and durability.
- Road construction materials: Bitumen impregnated materials such as asphalt are commonly used in road construction for their waterproofing and durability properties.
- Waterproofing membranes: These are sheets or membranes made from materials such as PVC or modified bitumen that are used for waterproofing roofs, walls, and foundations.
These are just a few examples of the types of businesses that can be involved in the production and supply of bitumen impregnated products in Nigeria and Africa. The type of business chosen will depend on the entrepreneur’s goals, resources, and market demand. It is important to conduct market research to determine which products or services are most in demand in the local area. Additionally, it is important to ensure that the business complies with all relevant regulations and standards for production and quality.
Types of Bitumen Impregnated Boards
There are several types of bitumen impregnated boards used in Bitumen Impregnated Board Production and Supply Business in Nigeria and Africa. These types include:
- Wood wool cement boards: These are composite materials made from wood fibers, cement, and water. They are often used in roofing and cladding applications.
- Fibre cement boards: These are made from a mixture of cellulose fiber, cement, silica, and water. They are commonly used for siding, roofing, and cladding.
- Gypsum boards: These are made from gypsum plaster and paper, and are often used in walls and ceilings.
- Bitumen impregnated boards: These are made by impregnating wood or other fiber-based boards with bitumen. They are commonly used in roofing, cladding, and waterproofing applications.
- Asbestos cement boards: These are made by mixing cement with asbestos fibers. However, asbestos is a health hazard and its use is banned in many countries.
- Magnesium oxide boards: These are made by mixing magnesium oxide with wood or other fibers. They are commonly used for fireproofing and insulation.
Each type of bitumen impregnated board has its own unique properties and applications. The choice of board type will depend on the specific requirements of the project. It is important to consider factors such as durability, weather resistance, fire resistance, and cost when selecting the appropriate type of board for a particular application
The Peak Season For The Bitumen Impregnated Board Production and Supply Business In Nigeria and Africa
The peak production and supply season for Bitumen Impregnated Board in Nigeria and Africa largely depends on weather conditions and construction activities. In Nigeria, the dry season between November and March is the peak production season as the boards require dry weather conditions for proper curing. On the other hand, the rainy season, between April and October, is the low production season due to the high humidity levels that may affect the quality of the boards.
In terms of demand, Bitumen Impregnated Board is commonly used in construction activities, and as such, the peak demand season coincides with the construction season. In Nigeria, the construction season usually starts towards the end of the rainy season in October and peaks in the dry season between December and March. During this period, there is usually an increased demand for construction materials, including Bitumen Impregnated Board.
However, it is important to note that the demand for Bitumen Impregnated Board may vary depending on the specific application and location. As such, it is essential for Bitumen Impregnated Board producers and suppliers to carry out market research to identify the demand trends in their target market
How To Start The Bitumen Impregnated Board Production and Supply Business In Nigeria and Africa: Step-By-Step Guide
Starting a Bitumen Impregnated Board production and supply business in Nigeria and Africa requires careful planning and execution. Here are the step-by-step guidelines to start a successful Bitumen Impregnated Board production and supply business:
- Conduct market research: Research the Bitumen Impregnated Board market in Nigeria and Africa to understand the demand, competition, and prices.
- Write a business plan: Create a comprehensive business plan that outlines the company’s goals, marketing strategies, funding sources, and production processes.
- Obtain necessary licenses and permits: Obtain all the necessary licenses and permits required by the government to operate a Bitumen Impregnated Board production and supply business.
- Secure funding: Secure funding to cover the cost of purchasing equipment, materials, and labor.
- Set up a production facility: Set up a production facility that meets industry standards and is equipped with the necessary machinery and tools.
- Source for raw materials: Source for high-quality wood and bitumen to produce Bitumen Impregnated Board.
- Hire and train staff: Hire skilled staff and provide training on the production process and quality control.
- Establish distribution channels: Establish distribution channels to supply the Bitumen Impregnated Board to customers across Nigeria and Africa.
- Market the business: Market the business through advertising, promotions, and networking.
By following these guidelines, a Bitumen Impregnated Board production and supply business in Nigeria and Africa can achieve success.
How To Produce & Package Bitumen Impregnated Boards In Nigeria or Africa
Bitumen impregnated boards are commonly used in roofing, flooring, and waterproofing applications. Here are the steps to produce and package Bitumen Impregnated Boards in Nigeria and Africa:
- Raw Materials: The primary raw materials for producing Bitumen Impregnated Boards are bitumen, fiber, and aggregate. These materials must be sourced from reliable suppliers.
- Mixing: The raw materials are mixed in the right proportions to form a homogeneous mixture. The mixture is then heated to a specific temperature to enable the bitumen to melt.
- Forming: The molten mixture is then poured into a forming machine where it is shaped into the desired thickness and size. The forming process can be done manually or with the aid of a machine.
- Pressing: The formed Bitumen Impregnated Board is then pressed to remove excess moisture and air pockets. This is usually done with the aid of a hydraulic press.
- Cooling: The pressed board is then cooled to room temperature to allow the bitumen to solidify.
- Packaging: The Bitumen Impregnated Board is then packaged in airtight bags or wrapped in waterproof material to protect it from moisture and other environmental factors.
- Storage: The packaged Bitumen Impregnated Board is stored in a cool and dry place to prevent it from getting damaged.
It is essential to maintain strict quality control measures during the production process to ensure that the final product meets the required standard. Additionally, proper equipment and storage facilities must be put in place to ensure the quality of the final product.
Types Of Equipment Used In The Bitumen Impregnated Board Production and Supply Business In Nigeria or Africa
To start a Bitumen Impregnated Board production and supply business in Nigeria and Africa, certain equipment will be needed to process, package and supply the products to clients. Below is a list of equipment required to start Bitumen Impregnated Board production and supply business:
- Bitumen Impregnating Tank: This is used to impregnate the board with bitumen.
- Board Cutter: This equipment is used to cut the impregnated board into the desired sizes and shapes.
- Board Dryer: This is used to dry the impregnated board after the bitumen impregnation process.
- Board Pressing Machine: This equipment is used to press the board to make it firm and compact.
- Board Printing Machine: This is used to print designs, labels or logos on the board.
- Board Packing Machine: This is used to package the board into different sizes and quantities.
- Forklift: This equipment is used to move and transport the impregnated board from one location to another.
- Delivery Truck: This is used to transport the board to clients and suppliers.
These equipment will be instrumental in the production and supply of Bitumen Impregnated Board products in Nigeria and Africa. It is important to note that the equipment may vary based on the scale of the business and the production capacity.
Target Market For The Bitumen Impregnated Board Production and Supply Business In Nigeria or Africa
- Construction Industry: The construction industry is one of the major target markets for Bitumen Impregnated Board in Nigeria and Africa. Bitumen Impregnated Board is used extensively in construction projects for waterproofing and damp proofing purposes.
- Road Construction Industry: Bitumen Impregnated Board is used as expansion joints in road construction projects. Therefore, the road construction industry is a potential market for Bitumen Impregnated Board in Nigeria and Africa.
- Civil Engineering Industry: The Civil Engineering industry uses Bitumen Impregnated Board for various purposes such as underground water retention, waterproofing of tunnels, subways, and other civil engineering structures.
- Agriculture Industry: Bitumen Impregnated Board is used for various agricultural purposes like lining of fish ponds, lining of water tanks, and reservoirs.
- Manufacturing Industry: Bitumen Impregnated Board is used for various manufacturing purposes such as lining of chemical storage tanks, lining of oil storage tanks, and as an insulation material.
- Mining Industry: The mining industry uses Bitumen Impregnated Board for waterproofing and damp proofing purposes in tunnels, shafts, and underground structures.
- Hospitality Industry: The hospitality industry uses Bitumen Impregnated Board for waterproofing and damp proofing purposes in hotel and resort buildings.
- Government and Public Institutions: Government and public institutions like schools, hospitals, and government buildings use Bitumen Impregnated Board for waterproofing and damp proofing purposes.
How To Market The Bitumen Impregnated Board Production and Supply Business In Nigeria or Africa
- Develop a strong online presence: Create a website and social media pages to showcase products, services, and business values. Use digital marketing to reach potential customers.
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions: This is an excellent opportunity to showcase products, network with potential customers, and learn about the latest industry trends.
- Offer discounts and promotions: Discounts and promotions can help to attract customers, build brand loyalty and increase sales.
- Partner with contractors and builders: Collaborating with contractors and builders can lead to recurring business and help build a strong reputation in the industry.
- Offer excellent customer service: Provide timely and responsive customer service to build strong relationships with customers.
- Attend conferences and seminars: Attend conferences and seminars related to the industry to stay updated on the latest trends and expand networks.
- Provide samples and demonstrations: Offer samples and demonstrations to potential customers to showcase the quality of products.
- Offer training and support: Provide training and support to customers on the use and installation of products.
- Use targeted advertising: Use targeted advertising on social media, search engines, and industry-specific publications to reach potential customers.
- Establish a referral program: Encourage satisfied customers to refer friends and family to the business by offering incentives.
- Sponsor local events: Sponsor local events to increase brand visibility and attract potential customers.
- Offer financing options: Offer financing options to customers who may not have the full amount upfront.
- Use product packaging to stand out: Develop packaging that is visually appealing and informative to attract potential customers.
- Build relationships with suppliers: Establish strong relationships with suppliers to ensure a steady supply of raw materials.
- Use word-of-mouth marketing: Encourage satisfied customers to spread the word about the business to their network.
- Offer customization options: Offer customers the option to customize products to their specific needs.
- Advertise on industry-specific publications: Advertise in publications related to the construction and building industry to reach potential customers.
- Attend networking events: Attend networking events to build relationships with potential customers and industry professionals.
- Use testimonials: Use customer testimonials on the website and marketing materials to build trust with potential customers.
- Establish a loyalty program: Establish a loyalty program to reward repeat customers.
- Partner with distributors: Partner with distributors to increase product reach and access to new markets.
- Advertise in local newspapers and magazines: Advertise in local newspapers and magazines to reach customers in the local community.
- Use email marketing: Use email marketing to stay in touch with customers and promote products and services.
- Offer product warranties: Offer warranties to assure customers of product quality and reliability.
- Create informative content: Create informative content such as blog posts and videos to educate potential customers about the benefits of Bitumen Impregnated Board and showcase the expertise of the business
Challenges Of The Bitumen Impregnated Board Production and Supply Business In Nigeria and Africa
- Limited raw material availability: The production of bitumen impregnated boards requires bitumen and fiberboard as key raw materials. However, these materials may not be easily available in some regions, posing a challenge to the production process.
- High production costs: The cost of setting up a bitumen impregnated board production plant can be quite high. Additionally, the high cost of raw materials, energy, and labor can further drive up production costs.
- Limited access to finance: Access to finance is often a challenge for small-scale businesses in Nigeria and Africa. Bitumen impregnated board production is not exempt from this, as entrepreneurs may struggle to secure loans or investment to fund their business.
- Competition from existing manufacturers: The bitumen impregnated board market is already established in Nigeria and Africa, and new businesses may face stiff competition from existing manufacturers.
- Limited market penetration: The bitumen impregnated board market may be relatively unknown in certain regions, leading to limited market penetration and low sales.
- Inadequate infrastructure: The lack of adequate infrastructure, such as good road networks and reliable electricity supply, can pose a challenge to the transportation and production process.
- Inconsistent government policies: Inconsistent policies and regulations from the government can create uncertainty and hinder the growth of the bitumen impregnated board industry.
- Technical expertise: The production of bitumen impregnated boards requires technical expertise and knowledge, which may not be readily available.
- Limited market research: Conducting market research to identify target markets and consumer preferences can be costly and time-consuming, leading to limited insights and potentially lower sales.
- Lack of skilled labor: Skilled labor is essential for the production process, but a shortage of skilled labor can be a challenge in some regions.
- Quality control: Ensuring consistent quality can be a challenge for new businesses in the industry.
- Limited distribution channels: Limited access to distribution channels and retailers can hinder the distribution and sale of bitumen impregnated boards.
- Seasonal demand: Seasonal demand for bitumen impregnated boards may pose a challenge to maintaining a consistent flow of sales throughout the year.
- Limited product differentiation: Bitumen impregnated boards may be seen as a commodity product, with limited differentiation opportunities.
- Environmental regulations: Environmental regulations may impact the production process and increase production costs.
- Inflation: Inflation can lead to higher production costs, making it difficult to maintain profitability.
- Limited access to technology: Access to technology can be a challenge for new businesses in the industry, limiting the ability to innovate and improve the production process.
- Currency fluctuations: Fluctuations in currency exchange rates can impact the cost of raw materials and reduce profitability.
- Limited storage facilities: The production process requires adequate storage facilities, which may not be readily available in some regions.
- Transportation costs: Transportation costs can be high, particularly in regions with limited infrastructure, increasing the cost of production and impacting profitability.
- Inadequate power supply: Inadequate power supply can impact the production process, leading to delays and increased costs.
- Limited access to markets: Limited access to markets can make it difficult for new businesses to establish themselves and generate sales.
- Limited access to information: Limited access to information can hinder the growth of the industry and limit opportunities for innovation.
- Intellectual property infringement: Intellectual property infringement can impact profitability and limit opportunities for growth.
- Political instability: Political instability can create uncertainty and impact the growth and profitability of the bitumen impregnated board industry.
To Sum It Up
The Bitumen Impregnated Board Production and Supply Business in Nigeria and Africa is a potentially lucrative business venture with high demand from the construction industry. The market for this product is constantly growing, and the government’s commitment to infrastructure development in the region further adds to the potential growth of the business.
Starting a Bitumen Impregnated Board Production and Supply Business in Nigeria and Africa requires proper planning, adequate funding, and acquiring the necessary knowledge and expertise. It is crucial to understand the market, target customers, and competitors to remain competitive and successful in the industry.
The business presents numerous opportunities, such as export opportunities and the potential to create jobs for the local community. However, it also comes with various challenges, such as inadequate power supply, high production costs, and the need for regular maintenance of the production equipment.
Overall, Bitumen Impregnated Board Production and Supply Business in Nigeria and Africa can be a profitable and fulfilling venture, provided the necessary efforts are made to overcome the challenges and capitalize on the opportunities presented.
What are your thoughts on how to start a Bitumen Impregnated Board Production and Supply Business in Nigeria and Africa? Let me know by leaving a comment below.
An Important Point
Finding genuine Bitumen Impregnated Board suppliers in Lagos or Nigeria that can deliver is usually a problem. Most times a lot of Bitumen Impregnated Board suppliers in Lagos, Nigeria fill in the clients with promises of delivery but never meet up, either because of the lack of finance or their inability to successfully broker a Bitumen Impregnated Board supply deal.
Startup Tips Daily Media, through her sister company, Globexia, supplies Bitumen Impregnated Board, Bitumen, Low Pour Fuel Oil (LPFO), diesel (AGO), PMS, and DPK to organisations and tank farms. We can do tank farm deliveries from 10,000 Metric Tonnes to well over 50,000 Metric Tonnes of Bitumen.
If you need Bitumen Impregnated Board suppliers in Lagos, Nigeria for a monthly tank farm delivery, we’ve got you covered. If you need Bitumen Impregnated Board suppliers in Lagos, Nigeria for regular Bitumen Impregnated Board supplies to private and public organisations, we can fully cover your needs.
Whether you’re in any part of Nigeria like Calabar, Port Harcourt, Kaduna, Lagos, or are in the West African coast in countries like Ghana, Cameroon, Benin Republic, and more, and need Bitumen Impregnated Board suppliers to cover your Bitumen Impregnated Board needs, Startup Tips Daily Media, through her sister company can cover all your Bitumen Impregnated Board supplies
Professional Due Diligence Checks In Nigeria By Globexia
International buyers are always wary of doing business with Nigerian based businesses because of the high risk of disappointments either in the form of time wasted or money lost, and as such, are highly sensitive of any organisation that presents them a trade offer.
To curb this problem and help international buyers make comfortable and confident trade decisions, Startup Tips Daily, through her sister company, Globexia, has set up an in-depth due diligence check consulting service that will help international buyers get in-depth information on any organisation looking to do business with them. Some of the information the international buyers stand to gain from the in-depth due diligence exercise that will be carried out by Globexia’s team of experienced lawyers in Nigeria are:
- Verification of Company Registration
- Verification of Export Licence
- Verification of Export Activity
- Verification of Past Certificates of Origin
- Verification of Past & Present Bill of Ladings
- Verification of International Passport / Driver’s Licence of The Exporter
- Verification of Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Verification of Tax Documents
- Verification of Financial Health of The Company
- Verification of Mining Licence
- Physical Verification of Office Address With Pictures & Videos
- Physical Verification of Mining Site With Pictures & Videos
- Full List of Registered Company Directors
And much more based on the client’s requirements.
You can read more about the service here.
If you simply want general commodity trade consulting in Nigeria spanning through Due diligence & proper verifications of both parties, understanding the entire Nigerian commodity trading industry, identifying and completing all due trade registrations, clearing & forwarding of the commodities, market research/feasibility study reports, and much more, Globexia Limited is the right partner to talk to.
You can call +2348080888162 or email [email protected]
Trying To Secure A Business Loan? Finance? Or Investment?
You can now greatly increase your chances of geting the loan/investment you need with our bank and investor ready professional MBA standard business plan writing service
Writing a bank and investor ready professional BITUMEN IMPREGNATED BOARD PRODUCTION AND SUPPLY business plan can be challenging. If you need a professional and affordable business plan service, StartupTipsDaily’s MBA standard professional business plan writing service is perfect for your small business.
All you have to do is request an understanding of your proposed business model, and you’d have a professional MBA standard business plan ready for you in anywhere from 5 to 14 days. You can click here to get started with using StartupTipsDaily’s professional business plan writing service to create the perfect business plan that’d get accepted anywhere.