Our Feasibility Study & Report Writing Service Is Very In-Depth And Comprehensive
We write highly detailed and comprehensive feasibility studies in Nigeria and Africa that only ensure your success.
Our team at Startup Tips Daily Media is a world class leader in preparing and writing feasibility study reports. Our staff of researchers, business plan and financial consultants and attorneys have written a lot of feasibility study documents.
We have written feasibility studies for a diverse range of industries and businesses.
A feasibility study is conducted prior to a project’s undertaking. Principals of companies and their investors want to ensure any given project they plan on developing is actually feasible, and preparing a study showing this feasibility is the main point of writing such a report. A feasibility study includes such vital information and data as the funding needs to complete the project, the market opportunity, government regulations, risk factors, strength and weaknesses, the management team and the financials of the company. While a feasibility study somewhat sounds like a business plan, such reports tend to be many times longer with more details on the market and financials.
We work one-on-one with our clients to ensure that each project is specifically tailored to the company’s needs.
Various Types of Feasibility Study Reports
The Startup Tips Daily Media team can assist with any of the noted feasibility studies below. Each separate study has its own features but there are more similarities among them than there are differences.
3 Main Feasibility Studies
- Comprehensive Feasibility– A comprehensive feasibility study is an all-inclusive report that takes into consideration some of the most rational business practices one should implement before undertaking any project. Such comprehensive studies can be found in our business plan features (if a client wants a very long and detailed analysis).
- Financial Economic Feasibility– An economic feasibility study is conducted when a company wants to know if the proposed amount of capital and financing is sufficient to complete a project successfully. While a business plan may have a section called the cost-benefit-analysis, in an economic feasibility study it will be greater in detail and have more statistics and numbers in the financials.
- Marketing Feasibility– The marketing feasibility studies the market impact and penetration, such as the demographics, target market, product testing and more. Prior to launching a project into the market, whether in a local, regional, national or global environment, a viable study on the market is imperative.
Why Write a Financial or Market Feasibility Study?
Writing a professional feasibility study is good business practice, especially for companies that are planning on raising millions or billions of dollars and want to have the knowledge readily available to make an educated decision about the viability of a project. By creating such a feasibility study, you will be able to navigate potential pitfalls during development and save needed capital in the process, as well as possibly discover new opportunities in the market.
What We Do
Our team at Startup Tips Daily Media has a vast experience in writing feasibility studies. Here is a partial list of our process. Numerous steps are missing but the general idea can be conveyed as follows:
- Initial analysis of your project
- Recommendation on next course of action
- Undertake the project
Information assessment and collection
- Initial analysis of the proposed development area, including the initial demographics
- Conduct land or site review
- Proposed construction and development costs
- Demographic analysis of proposed area
- Neighborhood analysis
- Demographic comparison
- Municipal incentives
- National market overview
- Analysis of similar project or developments
- Regional market analysis
- Competitive market analysis
- Competitive advantages of project or location
- Disadvantages of project or location
- Projected overall market
- Pricing analysis
- Purchases or occupancy
- Interviews if needed
- Financial analysis
- Third party team, i.e. law firm, accountant etc.
Financial Statements and Projections
- Pro forma
- Balance sheet
- Income statement
- Profit and loss
Appendixes and Addendum
Once complete we will then send the draft version of the feasibility study for review and comments.
Start to Finish
Startup Tips Daily Media is a one-stop company for all your feasibility study, prospectus, business plan or offering document needs. We have set the bar high for feasibility study performance, taking into consideration time constraints and budgets. We pride ourselves on offering superior service – not just on a local or national level but on a global scale – at a fraction of the cost of our competitors and usually twice as fast. We give our clients the tools they need to make an educated decision about the business opportunity at hand by producing a market driven, financially conscience feasibility study. The success of our clients is the number goal of our company.
Feel free to reach out to us anytime for a free consultation for your feasibility study.
Almost every small business in Nigeria, Africa, or across the world can afford our professional feasibility study and report writing service!
Some of our other professional writing services include: